Wednesday, July 12, 2017

This is not the post I was going to write today

I was going to write an intelligent and informative post today. A post about something that I think is important. And I am sure I will still write that post in the near future.


But right now, I am having trouble thinking straight. I am frustrated about some things not going my way and it makes it difficult to focus on much else.


Daily blogging has been awesome and I am on day 52, I believe. But not every day is hunky-dory. Not every day goes to plan. We don't always get our way. And so we don't always do what we originally set out to do -- such as write a long and intelligent blog post.


These bad days will happen. How we respond, though, will say a lot about us.


Today I will respond with perseverance. I will keep going, even when I'm frustrated. I will not worry about perfect posts and informative musings. I will let go of my perfectionism for the sake of just keeping on with my goal of daily blogging.


How do you respond when things aren't going your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment