Monday, June 12, 2017

Blogging Through a Missing Muse

"I don't know what I'm going to blog about today," I told my mom this morning when I dropped off my daughter.


"You have been a blogging machine!" she replies. My mom is one of the few people I can count on the read my blog posts. Thanks, Mom!


I wrote a blog post recently about daily blogging and forcing yourself to create every day. It is an exercise not just of the mind but of discipline. I have blogged daily for the past 21 days (this will be day 22). It has been an interesting experiment so far. I am enjoying the challenge. I actually find it fairly easy Monday-Friday when I am in my normal routine. Squeezing in a blog post on the weekend is a bit more challenging simply because I am off my normal schedule.


Anyway. Today, I was not sure what to write about and I'm still not sure this post will bring much value to anyone. But I'm blogging through the "missing muse" anyway and that brings value to me. I am sticking to my commitment to myself and I am forcing myself to publish something daily at least for a certain period of time.


What are you doing to challenge yourself today?



No comments:

Post a Comment