Sunday, December 17, 2017

Robots: Taking our Jobs or Making us Money?

People tend to worry about robots taking their jobs. But what if robots could be used to make us money?

I decided to try out a new investing program called Heleum. According to the creators of the program, "Heleum is a savings app that uses fluctuations in world & cryptocurrency conversion rates to make money for its users".

Photo by Luca Upper on Unsplash
Basically, you throw in some money (some people start out with as little as a $5 investment), and you allow the program to invest and trade your money in currencies.

What I think is especially cool about Heleum:


  • Robots are essentially day trading for you (so if you have no skill or desire to sit and monitor world and crypto currencies and try to make trades, you don't have to!)
  • Heleum invests in both world and cryptocurrencies so you can take advantage of the major gains going on in the cryptocurrency world right now
  • Your money is split up into different "balloons" so that not all of your money is in the same investment
  • You don't have to think about or check on your money often. I've been looking at the app once a day out of curiosity. I just invested my money about five days ago and I've gone up and down, but mostly up.
I put in a couple hundred dollars for now just to experiment and see what happens. I am currently at a gain of $0.82 which doesn't sound like much. But with ten times that initial investment in my bank, I get a whopping $0.01/month. I've made 82x that in five days with Heleum.

Heleum creators advertise it as a savings accelerator. It's not a way to get rich quick, but it is a way to utilize robots to make more money.

If you want to try it, I'd appreciate if you went through my referral link so that I can get a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment