Friday, October 23, 2015

Final Thoughts & Future Plans (You Need Guts)



Since my last blog post, I only had about two chapters left in the "You Don't Need a Job, You Need Guts" ecourse. In these final pages, Ambirge covers some lessons she's learned along her entrepreneurial journey and shares some of the adventures it has taken her on over the years.

It's exciting to picture myself following in similar footsteps.

It's also daunting.

With so many people trying to "make it", how is it gonna be me?

But in the end, I realized it's not just about having guts. I mean, it takes guts. Don't get me wrong. But it also takes work.

Smart, hard, consistent work.

Since there is no such thing as job security, though, you may as well give it a go. Better to fail gloriously than to have never tried in the first place, according to Ambirge.

So in my near and my distant future, I plan to take action. I'm not gonna let my life and my livelihood be 100% reliant on and dictated by some company or corporation. It's time to take control, try hard things, and eventually to succeed.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment