Monday, February 22, 2016

It's here! My ecourse is LIVE!

Hello my faithful readers! I'm excited to announce that my first ecourse, Attending College Faster and Free from Loans, is live on Udemy. If you would like to grab one of the first 100 seats, it's absolutely free. Just click here to claim your spot.

This is a self-paced course so even if you do not have time to go through it today, you can check it out another time. But you have to claim your spot if you want it free.

Please let me know what you think of the content and the course creation. I don't consider myself super technical, so recording, editing audio, and putting together the video that was probably the most challenging part for me. The content came pretty easy as I am describing mostly life experience.

And I did it. I put together an ecourse and I'm sharing it with the world.

It's not easy putting your ideas and experiences out there. What if people don't like it? What if they think it's lame?

But what if they think it's awesome?

You can't please everyone, so do what you're gonna do for you. Life is an experiment. Sometimes we discover something new. Sometimes we create. Sometimes we crash and burn.

I'm hoping I didn't crash and burn this time; but even if I do, I had fun, learned a ton, and will either succeed next time or fail better (:

This was the final part of my Personal Development Project. Big thank you to T.k. for the challenge and keeping me accountable.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment