Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My family has guts

I know I've been writing about guts a lot lately. I hope you're not tired of hearing about it just yet because it's likely to become a theme on this blog. You see, just as I began going through the "You Don't Need a Job, You Need Guts" ecourse, my mother and older sister began seriously working on their own business project. It's called Crockett Solutions.

My mother is a retired Certified Public Accountant and totally kicks butt at all things taxes and bookkeeping. My older sister has a Communications degree and can design killer logos and websites as well as run an amazing advertising campaign.

Together, they've decided that it's time to offer their talents to the world. Here's what they do:



I'm so proud of them for taking the risk and just doing it! It takes guts to offer yourself up to the public for business. It's much easier to sit behind your cubicle at your company and just do as you're told. Going about it this way, if you mess up, your reputation is on the line. But if you succeed, the rewards are great.

Not to brag or anything, but my family is pretty stinking awesome. They definitely have guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment